Laser Printer Install for Windows 7
- Open the Control Panel and select "View Devices and Printers" then "Add a Printer"
- Click "Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer"
- The computer starts to look for network printers. It won't find our laser printer, so press "Stop"
- Click "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Choose "Add a printer using a TCP/IP or host name"
- Enter "126.96.36.199" for the TCP/IP address, press "Next"
- Choose "Brother HL-5470" from the list of printer drivers, or whatever is closest to this model number.
- Click "Install"